blog-post-instagram
 

As blog owners and biz owners, we all strive for the same things on Instagram. We want to grow our following, and increase our engagement because we all know, in today's world, that forming these social connections creates customer loyalty and ultimately leads to increased sales.

In order to grow your following and increase your engagement, you have to consistently post content that is intriguing to your audience and cohesive with your brand. No easy task. Last week on the blog, I shared a free printable content calendar with you. However, filling out that calendar can be overwhelming. So, this week I have compiled a social plan for Instagram that you can download below with 30 post ideas to help you fill your Instagram with fresh, new posts!

 

 
 

Organize all your post ideas with the RWS Content Calendar in last week's blog post! 

 

QUICK CONTENT TIPS:

  1. Follow the 80/20 rule. Only 20% of your posts should be focused on promoting your business. The other 80% should be helpful tips and resources, and more personal posts that allow you to form a social connection with your followers. The more you genuinely form personal relationships and help your followers, the more open they will be to a 'soft sell.' 
  2. It is okay to recycle content. Just do it sparingly. A good rule to stick to is to space out recycled content at least three months from the time of the original post.
  3. Monitor your analytics to determine what content performs best. Then, create more of it and recycle. You can make a post seem new by taking old content and use similar image at a new angle. 
  4. The ideal image size for your Instagram post is a 1080px square image. Create different images of same content for each of your social media accounts, as each platform has a different ideal image size.
  5. Be Social. Instagram isn't just about promoting your brand, it is also about being apart of a community. So go ahead and share other people's content! It is a great show of support and great way to connect with others in your niche so long as you tag them and give appropriate credit. You can also use a repost app to share posts from your peers, influencers, and followers.

 

That's all, folks. Hope this helps. Happy Posting!